Saturday, September 09, 2006

mE11if1uou5


Ginevra's been keeping the dream alive, which used to be my job. Now I read all the posts and I want to say some things and keep the dream alive again. There are so many thoughts I brought up and then abandoned.

I love the softball game story. Teamwork and the drumroll mentality- like MASH. I want to go to Milwaukee too. Isn't science like art because you have to come up with a concept to go on?

Coming up with ideas for people to try to shoot down. Or enigmatice crossword puzzle answers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginevra & Regina said...

conceptualization; relating two or more things into an idea.
transformation; taking one or more things and turning it into something else.
creation; making something new from nothing.
discovery; finding something that was always there.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home